AcadiaChamber is the Chamber of Commerce for Southwest Harbor and Tremont,
the Quietside of Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park.
The Southwest Harbor & Tremont Chamber of Commerce seeks to promote a vibrant economic community
by attracting visitors and connecting them to local businesses.
The Chamber is also a place for business owners to meet and work on local issues
where the co-operation of the larger group is useful to accomplish goals that singly,
businesses cannot achieve on their own.
In addition, the Chamber contributes to the larger community by supporting worthwhile events.
- Presence in the Chamber's Visitor Information Center: a rack card and a photo in the member's slideshow.
- First to be recommended: in the visitor center and for email/phone queries.
- Presence on the Chamber's website AcadiaChamber.com, including
- A category-appropriate listing that has
the business name, phone number, description, thumbnail picture,
website link, and pin on a local map.
- An entry on the list of members page.
- An entry on the Who's Open pages.
- A link to an availability chart or sample menu, if appropriate.
- A list of artist's represented or brands carried, if appropriate.
- A free Service Directory listing on an appropriate market-segment page,
Move to MDI,
Travel with Pets,
Travel with Kids,
and Green Certified.
- The opportunity to purchase display ads on appropriate Market Segment pages.
- The opportunity to post articles to the Chamber Press.
- The ability to post Special Offers.
- The ability to post a Daily Announcement.
- The opportunity to have us post your special events on our Upcoming Events Page
- The opportunity to advertise in the Port Directory at a reduced rate.
- Availability of the Chamber's popular maps,
Quietside Trail Map and The Carriage Roads of Acadia National Park,
to give or sell to customers.
- The opportunity to advertise on the Quietside Trail Map at a reduced rate.
- The opportunity to place rackcards in the Thompson Island visitor center at a reduced rate.
- The opportunity to be listed on the Quietside Rackcard.
- Access to the Chamber's membership for important announcements.
- Having a voice in guiding the Chamber as it serves our community.
Even if you don't want to join the Chamber,
you can still advertise with us on a space-available basis:
To get more information about membership or advertising,
please contact us by email at email@example.com
or by phone at 207-244-9264.
- Advertise on the popular Quietside Trail Map
- Advertise in a Market Segment Service Directory on AcadiaChamber.com